Veterinary Payroll Services
Payroll Options is ideally suited to support Veterinary Practices with their Payroll function.
Veterinary Payroll Services need to be reliable, simple to communicate and not take more time than absolutely necessary. Veterinary Practice is complicated enough without adding payroll into the mix.
For a professional, efficient and proactive solution for your payroll needs speak to Payroll Options. There really is a different approach to your payroll:
- Hassle free peace of mind
- Straightforward reporting, as well as more complex reports and .csv files available.
- Your payroll will stay on top of current legislation without you having to do anything
- Cost effective
- You do not need to calculate people’s pay, we are happy to calculate statutory payments as well as the more straightforward timesheet calculations.
- Very cost effective, simple auto-enrolment support – no need for expensive middleware
- For further details of what is available please look here
We are proud to be associated with the following organisations
Here’s a bit about our very own Bob Lorrimore
I qualified from Royal Veterinary College, University of London in 1995 and worked in small animal practice in Stevenage for 3 years, followed by North Devon and then Portsmouth.
I then set up my own practice in Woburn Sands, in 2002, in partnership with my wife, completed a GPcert(SAP), grew the business over 10 years until we sold it in 2013 to Derek and Emma.
I’m currently on the retired list for the RCVS, as we needed a change of scene, and was offered a position by my father-in-law at Payroll Options.
Payroll Options had been doing our payroll without effort or incidence, and speaking to colleagues I knew this could be a valuable service, so wanted to raise the profile. Many practices seem to tolerate really poor payroll provision and we want to show that there can be a better way.
Payroll is very important, in our LVS survey everybody said getting paid was important to them, so it should be done properly.